Luscious like a fine wine. Toscana Violet is a vibrant red-purple color cherry tomato which contains anthocyanins. It has a grape-like texture and has some sourness to the taste with a Brix value of 7~9%
- Mid-late maturation, mid-sized leaves with a slightly elongated shape.
- About 20 flowers / bunch. About 20 to 25 g / fruit.
- About 20 to 25 g / fruit.
| Disease Resistance
- Wilt disease (F1)
- Verticillium wilt (V)
- ToMV (Tm-1)
| Cropping Tips
- Since the plant vigor is high, be sure to have proper time to plant seedlings and make sure that the plant produces its first stage fruit set.
- A strong stem may cause fruit cracking, so the nitrogen content should be slightly conservative, and minerals such as calcium and magnesium and micronutrients should be actively applied.
- During medium and high temperature periods, the fruit shoulder will turn from green to purple. Harvest the mature fruit during the low temperature period.
| Suitable Field Type
- Cold & High Altitudes
- Warm Climates
| Suitable Cropping Types
- Semi-forced cultivation
- Forced/Controlled Cultivation
Please provide us your name and mail address for any inquiries regarding our service or opportunities for collabarations.