A perfect blend of refreshing & sweet A beautiful, sparkling rose-colored cherry tomato, characterized by a refreshing acidity and elegant sweetness.
- Early maturation with slightly elongated small and mid-sized leaves which capture light efficiently
- Vigorous with 10~20 flowers / bunch.
| Disease Resistance
- Wilt disease (F1)
- Verticillium wilt (V)
- ToMV (Tm-1)
| Cropping Tips
- Since the plant vigor is high, be sure to have proper time to plant seedlings and confirm that the plant produces its first stage fruit set
- A strong stem may cause fruit cracking, so the nitrogen content should be slightly conservative, and minerals such as calcium and magnesium and micronutrients should be actively applied.
| Suitable Field Type
- Cold & High Altitudes
- Warm Climates
| Suitable Cropping Types
- Semi-forced cultivation
- Forced/Controlled Cultivation
Please provide us your name and mail address for any inquiries regarding our service or opportunities for collabarations.