ABOUT PIONEER ECOSCIENCE
Pioneer EcoScience, exclusive distributor of Pioneer® Brand products in Japan, has provided cutting edge solutions for farmers in Japan since 1984. We are solutions oriented and pride ourselves on working closely with our partners to develop both new seeds and products to help farmers work efficiently and increase their yield.
We live by the Pioneer “Long Look” motto and are excited to provide our service to you.
| Continuously creating new value for Japan's Agriculture Industry
Pioneer EcoScience is developing unique, cutting edge businesses and technologies.
- The world's first commercialized, gene edited tomato seeds.
- Development of a game changing platform which is set to change the basics of farming.
- Introducing grain corn to unused rice paddies.
In the field of agriculture, Pioneer EcoScience has repeatedly developed innovative products and introduced the latest technology to the Japanese agricultural industry and we expect to keep pushing our innovation forward.
| Introducing Our Divisions
| Feed and Grain Seed Division
As an exclusive distributor for Pioneer® brand products in Japan, the Feed and Grain Seed Division is developing and supplying feed and grain seeds as well as lactic acid bacteria for silage preparation which are developed to match Japanese agricultural sites.
| P.S. (Plant Synergy) Division
Based on information from a joint venture established in Singapore that collects data on farmers around the world, the P.S. Division is developing an all-inclusive platform which will: analyze water quality, soil, and plants at farm sites, pinpoint the appropriate amount of fertilizer for each situation, and allow purchase of seed and fertilizer via our e-commerce. We will start operation in April 2021.
| Horticultural Seed Division
The Horticultural Seed Division breeds, selects, and sells vegetable seeds that meet the needs of agriculture and consumers. Working with our group company Sanatech Seed, we are developing the world's first gene edited tomato. We have high expectations for not just domestic but also global interest.
| Turf Division
The Turf Division sells fertilizers, soil conditioners, and activators mainly on golf courses based on laboratory data.
- 08/1984Pioneer Overseas Corporation (USA) and Joy Brothers Co.,Ltd. (Japan) are merged and Pioneer Hi-Bred Japan Co.,Ltd is established with Mr. Takeshita Tatsuo as the President and CEO
- 01/1985Morioka Sales Office is opened
- 02/1985East Japan Office is opened
- 03/1985Hokkaido Office is opened
- 06/1987West Japan Office is opened
- 02/1997P.S. Laboratory is opened
- 12/1999Pioneer Overseas Collaboration (USA) and Joy Brothers Co.,Ltd. (Japan) are merged and Pioneer EcoScience Co.,Ltd. is established, Pioneer Hi-Bred Japan Horticultural Seeds Division、P.S. System, Turf Division are moved under Pioneer EcoScience Co., Ltd.
- 10/2013Established P.S. Laboratory / MRDC in Shimogurimachi and relocated P.S. Laboratory in Kaminokawa
- 01/2016Pioneer Hi-Bred Japan Co.,Ltd and Pioneer EcoScience are merged, and the renewed Pioneer EcoScience takes it’s first steps.
Head Office Landic Toranomon Building 7F 3-7-10 Toranomon Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001
FAX (+81) 03-3438-4730
Access Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line 2 minutes on foot from Kamiyacho Station
Tokyo Metro Ginza Line 7 minutes on foot from Toranomon Station